6-9 weeks. The times depend on the number of orders and the supply of the components.
Last Updated on February 29, 2018
Entirely by hand, 100% in Italy.
Length: 176 cm
Width: 63 cm
Height: 78 cm
51kg with all supports installed (steering wheel base and pedal set excluded).
The packaging can reach 59kg depending on the chosen accessories. Without accessories: 55kg
Inside the frame there are channels for the passage of cables that are invisible from the outside. The manual explains how to make the most of them.
In the simulator we have installed the SC2 Pro including the stop button.
The GPX steering wheel from PSE.
The Heusinkveld Ultimate + pedal board
The electric pedal adjustment kit
The cables are installed in places that make them invisible. The design of the chassis helps to hide the components resulting perfectly clean to the eye.
Pedal: 160mm stroke.
Seat: 70mm horizontal travel, 20mm vertical adjustment and 3 different driving inclinations.
The pedal support supplied with the purchase consists of a steel plate anchored horizontally to two tracks. This type of installation prevents the plate from having any kind of bending.
The plate is designed to have, in case of need, up to 8 fixing systems.
Maximum pressure limit: none.
ACCESSORIES - EXTRAS
• ProSimu P5MP / P7MP Motion Kit: This accessory is necessary if you want to use the Simulator in dynamic mode by installing it on one of the two ProSimu motion bases.
• Electric Pedal Adjustment Kit: This extremely compact accessory transforms the pedal support into electric, allowing you to adjust the pedal with the remote control.
• Premium seat: The seat is upholstered internally.
• 4-point belts: BuildSim camlock belts with snap hook fastening.
Yes, they must be purchased together with the Simulator.
Accessories require minor frame modifications to install and cannot be added at a later time.
Extras are parts made for the simulator that can be added at any time.
• Headrest cushion: Included with the purchase of the Motion Kit, it is useful for having a soft and ergonomic support. For those who want it in the static version of the Simulator, it can be purchased in the extra section.
• Seat Cushion Evo: The seat cushion is included in the purchase of the Simulator. For those who want more than one pillow, they can buy it individually.
• Steering Wheel Support: A steering wheel support is included in the purchase of the Simulator. For those who have more than one steering wheel and therefore need additional supports or simply to switch from one base to another, the additional support can be purchased.
• Monitor Support: We are working on a compact ultrawide single screen monitor support installed directly on the Simulator, which will be available in 2023.
The monitor support page shows all compatible models, i.e. most of the supports on the market.
We have signed a partnership with ProSimu, one of the best companies in the world for motion simulation.
For more information click here.
The simulator is compatible with the best wheel bases and pedal boards in the industry. Compatible models are constantly updated.
The complete list of all compatible models can be seen on the pages: Steering wheels – Pedals
Each Steering Wheel base is different from the others, not only in size but also in assembly and this may require a different support for installation in the simulator. We always try to optimize the number of supports needed where possible.
The complete list of mounts required for each base is available on the Compatible Steering Wheels page.
On the simulator purchase page, simply select the Simucube 2 Sport / Pro item in the Steering wheel support section.
A Steering support is included with the purchase of the simulator. To purchase the second, just go to the Extras section and add the second support.
Switching to a new steering wheel is very simple. Take a look at the page with the list of supports needed for your wheel base: List of supports.
The Simucube 2 Pro requires “DD10” & “DD10 B” supports. The Simagic Alpha uses “DD10” & “DD10 E” supports. As a Simagic owner you already have the “DD10”, just buy the “DD10 B” individually. The supports are accessible from the menu: extras / steering wheel supports.
The same goes for switching from one wheel to another that shares the type of support, in the case above both the SC2 Pro and the Simagic Alpha use “DD10” support.
In the case of SC2 Sport/Pro the sharing is total: both use “DD10” & “DD10 B”.
Tutti i supporti monitor regolabili in altezza senza limitazioni (per esempio i profilati), sono compatibili. Il simulatore è alto poco più di 60 cm nella zona del volante, quindi è fondamentale che il supporto singolo o triplo sia in grado far arrivare i monitor a 60cm da terra.
Per maggiori info clicca quì.
We have two types of customization:
• Evo By You: This livery allows you to fully customize the Simulator graphics with 19 color tones. No limits, even a different color for each element.
• BuildSim By You: Customization to the next level. You can choose the simulator painting through the RAL Classic color table; 213 more colors available. For graphics, the choice is between 19 shades of color. The ideal solution to create an original, unique Simulator.
6-9 weeks like any other Simulator.
ORDER - WARRANTY- MORE INFO
If the customer wishes to cancel their order, they can proceed with the cancellation by sending an e-mail within 24 (twenty-four) hours of payment, at no additional cost. In this case, BuildSim will refund the Customer the full amount paid with the same payment method used for the purchase.
In case of cancellation of the order after 24 hours, BuildSim will reimburse the Customer the amount paid minus the construction costs as specified in the terms and conditions.
The warranty follows the terms of the law.
F-1000S is a professional Simulator and the minimum age to be used is 16 years.