Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and of the legislation in force in Italy regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you of the following.
a1) Data controller
The data controller is the Company BuildSim S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as “BuildSim”), with registered office in via Codroipo, 112 (Udine, Italy), VAT number 02899860304, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative. You can contact BuildSim by sending a communication to the following address: email@example.com.
a2) Data Protection Officer (RPD / DPO)
BuildSim has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by sending a communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data, explicitly collected or which the Data Controller comes into possession of while browsing this site “www.buildsim.com”, will be processed exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
– Allow access to the site and navigation within it
While you visit our sites, the computer systems used to operate them acquire some data (e.g. IP addresses, domain names, URIs) the transmission of which is implicit and necessary for the functioning of the Internet. BuildSim uses this data for the sole purpose of allowing users to browse and obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the sites and to check their correct functioning or to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes.
– Purchase of products (why is there registration on the site before making the payment? Is the registration made for other purposes?)
The data collected will be used to process purchase orders and for related activities (sending of goods, invoicing, payment management, delivery of goods, order reimbursement, etc.).
Specifically, personal data may concern: name, surname, address of residence/domicile, e-mail, date of birth, etc. To make a purchase on the site, you may be asked for additional information, such as data relating to the means of payment used and data for shipping the products and any billing. To manage a purchase made in our stores via the website (e.g. to track the shipment of a package or to request a refund), we may also ask you for the shipping address and IBAN.
– Customer Care
We put at your disposal an assistance service (via chat, telephone, email) for all your needs related to the purchase of our products or the use of our services. In some cases, we may ask you for your personal data when this is necessary to respond to requests you will address to our Customer Care.
– Anti-fraud activity
In relation to online purchases, verification of correspondence between the buyer and the holder of the selected means of payment.
We also inform you that your data will also be collected through cookies. Cookies are small text files, stored on your computer or device, which allow us to guarantee the site’s functionality by remembering the user’s actions and preferences.
d) Legal basis of the treatment
Your data will be processed:
– on a contractual legal basis (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR), in the case of requests relating to offers and services;
– on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e) GDPR), in order to ensure the regular functioning of the website as well as to prevent fraud and abuse and, in general, to protect the rights of the Holder;
e) Legitimate interest of the Data Controller
The processing of your data may also take place for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, as specified pursuant to the previous point d).
f) Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
– to all those subjects (including the Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions;
– to companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software that the Owner uses for the provision of its services (such as, for example, companies web hosting and IT support);
– to all those subjects, public or private, whose communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed or deriving from the law.
In particular, some specific services provided through our site also provide for communication to additional categories of subjects, such as:
purchase of products: companies that provide payment services, Paypal, shipping companies, financial institutions, companies that provide mailing and mailing services.
The list of persons appointed as Data Processors can be obtained by writing to the address email@example.com
BuildSim does not normally disclose your data. Some services provided by our sites (eg “share the wishlist”), however, allow the dissemination of your personal data to other users and services of the Internet; however, this is left to your free choice in this sense and is only possible following your specific and voluntary initiative.
g) Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries. Where access to your data is allowed by the aforementioned countries, the most stringent logistic-IT security measures will be adopted to prevent and prevent the risk of access to the same by unauthorized parties or for purposes other than those of referred to in the previous point b).
h) Duration of data retention
The data you provide will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes identified above. In any case, no personal data processed will be kept beyond the maximum limit of 10 years.
i) Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and their rectification, cancellation, limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment. You also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, you can send a specific request to the DPO using the contacts above.
l) Right to withdraw consent
Your personal data is collected in a context essentially aimed at fulfilling the obligations and services requested by the interested party. Unless otherwise provided, the explicit consent of the interested party is therefore not required.
There are no treatments based on consent.
m) Right to complain
Against the treatment or methods of treatment of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Rome, or before the competent judicial authorities.
n) Mandatory data
The provision of your data must be considered mandatory as it is necessary to undertake or continue the existing contractual relationship with the Data Controller. Failing that, it will also not be possible to use, more generally, the services made available by the Data Controller through its website.
o) Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out any data processing based on automated decision-making processes.
We reserve the right to periodically update the content of this page.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU General Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data.
This section provides information on the cookies used by the website “www.buildsim.com” (hereinafter: the “Site”).
The data controller is the Company BuildSim S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as “BuildSim”), with registered office in via Codroipo, 112 (Udine, Italy), VAT number 02899860304
Definition of cookies and types
Cookies are information (small text files) that websites transmit to the device used by the user (PC, smartphone, tablet). This information allows you to navigate, perform computer authentication, collect information on the number of visitors and how to use the site, as well as monitor and profile users.
First-party cookies are those transmitted directly from the visited website (so-called Publisher).
Third-party cookies are those transmitted by sites or web servers other than the website visited.
- strictly necessary. These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning and security of the Site and cannot be deactivated in our systems. The installation and use of these cookies does not require the user’s consent.
- of functionality. These cookies allow the Site to provide functionality. The installation and use of these cookies does not require the user’s consent. If you disable these cookies, some services may not work properly.
- analytical cookies. These cookies must be distinguished on the basis of whether they are created by the site manager himself, or whether they are created and supplied by a third party. In the first case, analytical cookies can be assimilated to “technical cookies” where they are aimed exclusively at collecting information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. In the event that analytical cookies are created and made available by third parties, these may be considered “technical cookies” provided that: suitable tools are adopted to reduce the identifying power of the analytical cookies used (for example, proceeding with the masking of portions of the IP address during the activation and setting up of the service offered by the third party), and · there is a contractual commitment from the third party supplier of the analytical cookies (a) to use the data collected through the cookies exclusively for the provision of the service, and (b) not to cross-reference the information contained in the cookies with other information it already has (e.g. through the tools made available by Google AdSense or Google AdWords).
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow the collection of information on the use of the Site by users to process statistical analyses, on an aggregate basis, on the number of users and how they navigate the Site. The installation and use of these cookies requires the consent of the ‘user.
- Third-party profiling cookies. These cookies allow user profiles to be created in order to send them advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. The installation and use of these cookies requires the user’s consent.
Type of cookies used by the BuildSim S.r.l. website
The Site uses the following cookies:
When the page loads, the following are installed:
– Application technical cookies (E.G. ASP.NET_SessionId, ARRAffinity, cookie)
– Youtube Api technical cookies (E.G. VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC)
– Google Analytics cookies (EG _ga, _gid, _gat). Tracking with Ip Anonymization – analytics.js
Once logged in:
– if it is done through AD ES. Facebook (fbsr_XXX, fbm_XXX).
These are technical cookies for which consent to treatment is not required.
Even if BuildSim S.r.l. strives to implement all possible technical measures to deactivate or neutralize any third-party cookies on its site, sometimes these types of files could still be activated using functions that allow you to interact with social networks, and the latter could therefore trace the your navigation. This could be done, for example by using the sharing functions via Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Whatsapp that you find on the article pages, or by reproducing Youtube video clips that are embedded on our site. In this regard, we invite you to always refer to the information on the processing of personal data provided by the respective social networks.
4. Management of cookies
The use of performance cookies and third-party profiling cookies is not envisaged.
When accessing any page of the Site, there is a banner which contains a summary information on the technical cookies used.
For Google Analytics, the user can disable cookies by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser, available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Processing method and scope
The personal data collected through the Site are processed in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016, to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor 10 June 2021, n. 231.
Personal data is processed by the staff of BuildSim S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as “BuildSim”), with registered office in via Codroipo, 112 (Udine, Italy), VAT number 02899860304, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of processing.
Personal data may be communicated to: i) external structures, which carry out on behalf of BuildSim S.r.l. support tasks (e.g. IT services), in their capacity as data processors; ii) public subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, which carry out the respective processing activities as independent data controllers.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
6. Storage period
The data collected during the functioning of the site are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days. Data for analytics purposes (statistics) are kept in aggregate form for 14 months.
7. Data transfer outside the European Union
The data collected using Google’s cookies may be transferred by these third parties outside the European Union.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights pursuant to Articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR including:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of treatment based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the company BuildSim S.r.l. (VAT number 02899860304), with headquarters in Udine in Via Codroipo, 112. The interested party can exercise the rights pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation by contacting: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, those who believe that the processing of their personal data carried out through the Website is in violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home